- Min./Max. Saddle Height: 1125/1950mm.
- Quick Lift feature to reduce time and effort.
- Only a maximum of 30 pumps needed to reach full height.
- Single foot pedal operation keeps hands free during lifting process.
- Spring loaded dead man's safety release control reduces the risk of inadvertent lowering.
- Two way hydraulic unit ensures that the saddle lowers at a controlled speed at all times, even without load.
- Hydraulic unit larger than the economy models for improved performance and durability.
- Saddle is reversible allowing a jack pad to be fitted to support items other than transmissions.
- Castors and side handle for easy manoeuvrability.
- Suitable for use with Optional Adjustable Gearbox Supports - Sealey Model No's: ADT1, ADT2, ADT3.
- Model No. 600TRQ
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
HELP & SUPPORT
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >