- Min./Max. Height with Saddle: 160/445mm.
- Min./Max. Height without Saddle: 150/435mm.
- Length: 570mm.
- Single-piece hydraulic unit with heavy base design.
- Integral cog-type release mechanism and long two-piece handle.
- Heavy-duty castors are fitted with brakes so this jack can be used as a quad/bike lift as well as a standard jack.
- Large saddle design to ease positioning under vehicle.
- Removable saddle to help improve stability and safety when lifting motorcycles and quadbikes.
- Additional rubber gripped padding on the lifting plates increases stability.
- Features solid stainless steel locking pin to lock jack in raised position for prolonged use and reduce pressure on the hydraulics when at maximum height.
- Fitted with safety overload valve and pump through valve to prevent handle locking at maximum ram extension.
- Model No. 2000CJX
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >