- ELF MOTO 4 MAXI TECH 10W - 30 is a lubricant that is particularly recommended for all types of high - performance 4 - stroke engine motorcycles, in compliance with the API SJ and JASO MA international standards.
- ELF MOTO 4 MAXI TECH 10W - 30 is fully compatible with lead - free fuel, and does not damage catalytic converters. It helps significantly reduce emissions and fuel consumption. For maintenance, check your motorcycle engine's requirements regarding viscosity and performance levels, and en sure that you comply with oil change intervals, as detailed in your user guide.
- ELF MOTO 4 MAXI TECH 10W - 30 is perfectly suited to driving in urban conditions, as well at high speed over long distances, on motorways, for example.
- ELF MOTO 4 MAXI TE CH 10W - 30 is based on leading - edge synthetic technology, for excellent resistance under all loads, irrespective of speed and temperature. Its specific formula meets HMEOC requirements ( High Quality Motorcycle Engine Oil Conception ). This means that ELF MOTO 4 MAXI TECH 10W - 30 provides: - significant fuel savings and a reduction in CO 2 emissions - better protection against wear and deposits at high temperatures - optimum and long - lasting friction control in wet - clutch conditions - long - lasting properties, even under very severe driving conditions, in addition to the general performance levels required by the JASO MA standard.
- This unique multigrade viscosity reduces the environmental footprint ( lower fuel consumption, lower pollution and fewer greenhouse gas emissions) of your motorcycle. It also ensures that your engine and gearbox components are lubricated on start - up, meaning that they last longer.
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
HELP & SUPPORT
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >