|Unit Size||1 Litre|
- PETROL & DIESEL ENGINE OIL
- SAE 15W-40
- ACEA A3/B3
- API SL/CF
- PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN B71 2295
- Meets the technical requirements of MB-Approval 229.1
- Meets the technical requirements of VW 501.01 / 505.00
TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 has been developed to cover the most stringent requirements of both gasoline and diesel engines* (passenger cars and light industrial vehicles).
TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 is particularly suited to turbocharged engines.
This engine oil is perfectly adapted to vehicles equipped with catalysts and using unleaded fuel or liquefied petroleum gas.
TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 can be used in all operating conditions (city traffic, road, motorways), whatever the season.
- Manufacturers Standards: TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 satisfies rigorous manufacturers standards (see above), while guaranteeing perfect and constant quality.
- Resistance to Oxidation: Thanks to very good antioxidant, antirust, antifoaming properties, TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 provides a specific resistance to oxidation.
- Engine protection and cleanliness: This oil ensures good engine cleanliness thanks to very high antiwear and anticorrosion properties.
- Viscosity: TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 has a high viscosity index and an excellent viscosity stability.
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >