|Unit Size||1 Litre|
- PETROL & DIESEL ENGINE OIL
- SAE 15W-40
- ACEA A3/B3
- API SL/CF
- PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN B71 2295
- Meets the technical requirements of MB-Approval 229.1
- Meets the technical requirements of VW 501.01 / 505.00
TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 has been developed to cover the most stringent requirements of both gasoline and diesel engines* (passenger cars and light industrial vehicles).
TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 is particularly suited to turbocharged engines.
This engine oil is perfectly adapted to vehicles equipped with catalysts and using unleaded fuel or liquefied petroleum gas.
TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 can be used in all operating conditions (city traffic, road, motorways), whatever the season.
- Manufacturers Standards: TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 satisfies rigorous manufacturers standards (see above), while guaranteeing perfect and constant quality.
- Resistance to Oxidation: Thanks to very good antioxidant, antirust, antifoaming properties, TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 provides a specific resistance to oxidation.
- Engine protection and cleanliness: This oil ensures good engine cleanliness thanks to very high antiwear and anticorrosion properties.
- Viscosity: TOTAL QUARTZ 5000 15W-40 has a high viscosity index and an excellent viscosity stability.
14 Day Extended Returns
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >