- Ready to Run high performance 1:5 Buggy
- Extreme speed and handling
- 2.4GHz Radio system supplied
- 150A ESC With “Anti” spark feature
- Ultra high power KV1300 Brushless motor
- Fan cooled Motor and ESC
- Lightweight Red Anodized Metal parts throughout
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles throughout
- Can be upgraded to use 2 steering servos
- High grade and high performance FR/RR Diffs
- EC5 5mm Bullet connectors
- Adjustable large bore Metal shocks
- Protected battery area
- Sealed receiver box
- 20mm Wheel hex
- Front CVD Drive shafts
- Massive 30kg Steering servo
- TP-6061 Countersunk chassis
- Protective Metal roll cage
- CNC Motor Mount
- 5000mah LiPo battery pack supplied
- Top Speed: 50mph (Approx.)
- Length: 800mm
- Width: 430mm
- Height: 320mm
- Wheelbase: 520mm
- Gear Ratio: 18.24:1
8 x AA Batteries for Transmitter
Suitable LiPo Charger
For ages 18+
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >