Perfume-free, non-greasy pre-work skin cream to help protect against contact with water and non-water based contaminants including dry powders.
Use before each work period, and re-apply after washing hands. Helps protect the skin against contact with various workplace contaminants and working environments such as wet or dry conditions. Facilitates subsequent hand washing allowing the mildest cleansers to be used. Also compatible for use underneath gloves.
Apply one dose to back of hands first. Rub hands back to back and then palm to palm interlocking fingers and including around the finger nails. Ensure hands are clean before applying.
- Proven universal action: Proven to provide protection against aqueous solutions, oils and solvents.
- Contains xanthan gum: A highly effective film forming agent to repel contaminating substances.
- Contains kaolin: Fills in skin pores and helps to prevent ingression by oil-based substances.
- Contains dicaprylyl carbonate: Dry feel emollient helps prevent hands feeling greasy after use to retain dexterity with hand held tools.
- Mild: Added glycerine, a highly effective humectant, helps moisturise the skin and prevent dryness. Glove compatible Suitable for use under natural rubber (latex) and nitrile gloves to help provide a second line of defence.
- Silicone-free formula: Suitable for use in paint and bodyshop areas, where surface coatings are being applied.
- Neutral pH formula: Ensures compatibility with the skin and reduces the risk of any possible irritation.
- Non-tainting to food: Suitable for use in any environment where food is being handled
- Dermatologically tested: The 48hr Single Patch Test results have been validated by a dermatologist to show the product to be ‘non-irritant’.
- Toxicological approval: Formulation assessed by a Toxicologist and declared safe to use.
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >