2-Step Repair System (for small, medium and also deep scratches!)
Irrespective of how careful one is - scratches in paint cannot be permanently prevented. The certified QUIXX Paint Scratch Remover quickly and reliably disposes of scratches, scrapes and traces of paint from all glossy paints (also metallic).
Features and benefits:
- 2-step premium repair system for all depths of scratches
- Proven millions of times as the No. 1 globally recognised paint scratch remover!
- Superior effect due to PDT (Plastic Deformation Technology)
- Series prizewinner of international trade journals
- First paint scratch remover with TÜV certificate for proven effectivity
- DEKRA test seal of approval for very good effectivity
- Quick and easy application in 2 steps
- Attains results in professional quality, also for deeper scratches!
- Saves expensive repairs and aids value retention
- Suitable for all gloss paints and colours (also metallic)
- All-inclusive kit contains everything required to remove scratches
- Premium manufacturers such as BMW and MINI rely on QUIXX quality
With two different special polishes, light, medium and also deep scratches can be very easily removed by anybody in a professional quality. That means, genuine value retention saving expensive workshop repairs.
The QUIXX paint scratch remover is the series winner in numerous product tests of international trade journals and has already convinced millions of customers all over the world.
Furthermore, QUIXX is the first scratch remover for paints that has attained the TÜV test seal of approval for proven effectivity. The QUIXX paint scratch remover has also passed the particularly stringent tests and standards of the DEKRA test program achieving "very good" rating.
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >