Wynn's Lead Substitute is a treatment with dual action for petrol engines
- Protects the valve seats and reduces their wear when using unleaded petrol.
- Preserves the fuel when stored in a tank for a long time, when the engine is put out of service for a long period or at irregular use, e.g. LPG engines, motorbikes, lawn mowers, yachts, outboard engines of pleasure boats, etc.
- Forms a protective and lubricating coating on the valves and valve seats, just like the one built-up by lead in leaded petrol.
- Protects the soft valve seats against premature wear when using unleaded petrol (prevents formation of micro welding).
- Prevents degradation of the fuel in the tank when the engine is put out of service for several months.
- Protects the fuel against oxidation.
- Prevents deposit formation in the tank and filter caused by oxidation products.
- Eases starting of the engine after a period of extended shutdown.
- Is safe for the catalytic converter.
- Is completely soluble in petrol.
- Does not influence the octane number.
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >