Wynn's Diesel Particulate Filter Regenerator, for professional use, is a chemical treatment for diesel engines that clears blocked particulate filters and reduces soot emissions.
- Easily cleans and regenerates a blocked diesel soot filter without dismantling.
- Catalyst for optimized combustion and decreased soot build-up.
- Reduces the combustion temperature of soot so that the soot particles burn faster and at a lower temperature.
- Restores the engine power.
- Avoids frequent maintenance costs related to the manual regeneration of the blocked soot filter.
- Especially suited for city driving cycles.
- Reduces the accumulation of soot particles in the filter.
- Can be used in combination with built-in regeneration systems.
- Super-fast result!
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
HELP & SUPPORT
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >