Wynn’s Diesel EGR 3 is an aerosol product developed for cleaning the air intake system of all diesel engines.
- Provides immediate thorough cleaning of air intake system, air flow sensor, inlet valves, turbo and EGR system.
- Strong power jet spray to support cleaning action.
- Dissolves gum, lacquer, tar, carbon and deposits.
- Easy to use, cleaning takes only 5 to 10 minutes, with a minimum necessity to dismantle components.
- Restores perfect air flow towards the combustion chamber.
- Provides a regular and stable idle.
- Restores or maintains the engine performance and fuel consumption.
- Eliminates and avoids starting problems.
- Improves accelerating properties.
- Reduces black exhaust emissions.
- Is harmless to catalytic convertors and Diesel particulate Filters (DPF).
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
HELP & SUPPORT
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >