|Other Service Classification||Specially Formulated For Use In Vehicles Fitted With Esp|
|Unit Size||1 Litre|
- Comma DOT 4 ESP Synthetic Brake Fluid - 1 Litre
- Specially formulated for use in vehicles fitted with ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) technology.
- ESP systems rely on the brakes to deliver their enhanced safety capability (independently of the driver) and therefore it is the brake fluid, which links the ESP system to the brakes. Only a brake fluid combining exceptional viscosity performance with high boiling points can maximise the effectiveness of the ESP system in all operating conditions.
- ESP braking technology prevents cars from skidding in critical driving conditions.
- Low Viscosity properties provide improved braking and faster anti-skid reaction at low temperatures.
- Suitable for all hydraulic brake and clutch systems where a DOT 4 or DOT 3 fluid is specified.
- May be safely mixed with other fluids meeting DOT 3, DOT 4, FMVSS.116 and SAE J1703, SAE J1704.
- Comma recommends this product for applications requiring: FMVSS 116 DOT 4, ISO 4925, SAE J-1704
Comma is a world class manufacturer of oils, lubricants, chemicals and ancillaries developing both vehicle-specific and manufacturer-approved 'liquid car parts' for passenger vehicles, light commercial and HGV since 1965. With over 45 years' experience, C
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >