Monsoon Carnauba Wax utilises Hydrophobic Beading Technology to give a quality water-proof finish and an effect that will leave you astonished. When combined with proper detailing techniques, Monsoon Carnauba Wax offers the very best in car care and detailing products. Although Monsoon Carnauba wax is an excellent all-rounder, it has been developed by Power Maxed with a focus on delivering incredible water sheeting and beading technology.
- Hydrophobic Beading Technology
- Safe for use in direct sunlight
- T1 Grade Brazilian Carnauba Wax
- Easy Application & Removal
- Made & Hand Poured in the UK
- Durable up to 2 months
- Simple 3 step application
How to Use Monsoon Carnauba Wax
1. Ensure your vehicle is clean and dry
2. Moisten a wax applicator with either some quick detailer or some water. This will provide a little lubrication for the applicator, you don't want it dripping wet, just damp.
3. Prime the applicator by rubbing it around the top of the wax pot a few times, you only need a small amount
4. Once you have a little wax loaded onto your applicator, apply to the paintwork using small circular actions (or straight lines if you are more comfortable doing it that way) to work the wax into the paint. Make sure you cover the whole area evenly and be very careful to apply a thin layer (only apply to 1 panel at a time)
5. When the applicator starts to drag and it doesn't feel there is any wax left to spread, return the applicator to the pot and twist a couple of times to reload the applicator. Continue as above until the section is covered.
6. When the panel is completely covered, move onto the next, you need to leave the wax some time to cure and bond to the paint. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes, If the weather is particularly hot or you are in direct sunlight, you may need to buff off sooner.
7. Using a soft microfibre cloth remove the excess wax. If you have applied a nice thin layer and the wax is ready to be removed, it will come off easily in one or two wipes. If wax is not coming off easily then you may have applied too much product or not left it long enough.
8. Once all the excess wax has been removed turn your cloth over and buff the paintwork to a high gloss finish.
9. You can apply another layer to make the finish even more durable, we recommend leaving at least 1 hour between coats, to ensure the first coat has fully cured.
Autosessive offers free UK Mainland delivery when you spend over £30. Orders below this value or to addresses outside this region will incur a small delivery charge.
Standard delivery times are typically 2-4 working days to UK mainland but Next Day and other premium delivery options are available if required. We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day from receiving your order wherever products are shown as in stock. We will always advise if deliveries will take longer as we never like to hold up a project.
Orders placed after 4pm each day, over a weekend or on bank holiday will be processed and dispatched on the following working day.
14 Day Extended Returns
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply send the goods back to us for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.For more information see our Delivery Information page or Returns Policy
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >