We aim to make shopping with Autosessive as stress free and simple as possible. All orders placed qualify for our simple 14 day extended returns policy. If have any questions about returns please call our customer service team on 0844 736 9933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
14 Day Returns Policy
From the time you receive your order you have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the item(s). Should you decide one of more of the items received is unsuitable or unwanted simply complete the enclosed returns note you received with your order and send the goods back to the address below, for either a refund or exchange. We aim to process all returns received within 3 working days.
How to Return an Item
- Call or email us for a Returns Authorisation Number
- Complete the returns note that was included with your order or download a copy here
- Repackage the item(s) securely and include any original documentation
- Return your item(s) to this address:
CES, Knutsford Way
Sealand Road Industrial Estates
- When returning items by post, you are advised to obtain a certificate of posting (available from all Post Offices at no extra charge).
Bulky or Heavy Items
Depending on the size and weight of the item you wish to return, it may be necessary to arrange a courier collection. All courier collections are chargeable unless the item(s) are found to be faulty.
To arrange for an item to be collected, please contact us on 0844 736 9933 or email email@example.com
- Autosessive must be informed of any return request within 14 days from delivery
- All returns should be received within 21 days from the original delivery date
- Items returned without a completed returns note cannot be accepted
- All items returned by post (unless found faulty) are returned at your cost
- Promotional items: When returning items that were purchased online as part of a ‘Buy One, Get One Free’ offer, 'Buy One, Get One Half Price' offer, '3 for 2' offer, or a 'Buy , Get a Free' offer, all of the items involved in the offer must be returned.
- All electrical items can only be exchanged if faulty or if returned unused with the original seal and wrapping intact. Personalised products and made-to-order products cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Goods must only be returned to the address above and cannot be returned to branch locations
Workshop Essentials Issue 13 is packed full of thousands of everyday workshop tools and accessories.
Request your copy now >
Get social and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google Plus.
Read the blog >
Autosessive is powered by four of the UK's biggest and best motor factors
Find out more >